Work-based Learning Apprenticeship Programmes

Work-based Learning Apprenticeship Programmes

CLEAR QUALITY CURRENTLY OFFER 7 APPRENTICESHIPs

Apprenticeships are government funded and depending on the circumstances are between 95% and 100% funded.

To be eligible for our apprenticeships, you must be in employment and residing in the UK for the past three years.

All of our apprenticeships are delivered using the most up to date technology including online lectures, eLearning and assignments. All of our apprenticeships are split into bite sized chunks of learning to make it easier to manage and digest.

As the ISO specialists, all of our apprenticeships are built around your business having the right staff, in the right place, with the right training to support the maintenance and development of your internal Management Systems.


HOW OUR APPRENTICESHIPs WILL BENEFIT YOUR COMPANY

  • Develop your team through work based learning
  • Enable succession planning for your team
  • Improve enthusiasm and motivation
  • Bring a fresh approach to quality management and processes within the department
  • Remove barriers to Growth
  • Gain a more productive workforce which will result in more profits
  • Increase staff retention.


EMPLOYER INFORMATION

HOW THE FUNDING WORKS:

  1. Levy paying: if your levy account has the funds to cover the full costs then the cost will be drawn down from your levy account each month for the duration of the programme.
  2. Non-levy-paying companies: employers will pay 5% towards the cost of the training and the Government will pay the remaining 95%, up to the funding band maximum. The 5% contribution will be required after the initial enrolment is completed and will be billed in full.

COURSE COSTS AND TIMEFRAMES:

  1. Team Leading - £4500 maximum funding with a £225 contribution / 12 months
  2. Quality Practitioner - £6000 maximum funding with a £300 contribution / 14 months
  3. Internal Audit Practitioner - £9000 maximum funding with a £450 contribution / 14 months
  4. DP & IG Practitioner - £10000 maximum funding with a £500 contribution / 16 months
  5. Governance Officer - £11000 maximum funding with a £550 contribution / 14 months
  6. Safety, Health & Environment Technician - £5000 maximum funding with a £250 contribution / 12 months
  7. Operations Manager - £7000 maximum funding with a £350 contribution / 18 months

COHORTS RUN MONTHLY, PLEASE CONTACT US BELOW FOR THE NEXT AVAILABLE START DATE.

education-and-skill-funding-agency.png
ascb.png
irqao.png
brchamber.png
apprenticeships-logo.png
Contact Us

SEND US A MESSAGE