Clear Quality are proud to be working in partnership with Bleam to deliver Cyber Essentials.
Cyber Essentials is an information assurance scheme that is operated by the National Cyber Security Centre and encourages businesses to implement good practice in information security.
Achieving Cyber Essentials status will help your business demonstrate to clients, both current and prospective, that you are committed to cyber security and can guard against common cyber threats. Cyber threats and attacks come in all different forms, but the government-backed scheme will help you to protect your business against them and we can assist you with achieving certification.
Cyber Essentials is a self-assessment certificate, so we provide guidance on how to implement processes and systems that meet the criteria of the scheme, and then your business self-certifies that it has met the requirements. Meeting these requirements will give your business protection against a wide range of common attacks, which are often carried out by unskilled individuals looking for an easy target.
You may feel that your business already has its own procedures in place or is too small to be vulnerable to attack, but cyber criminals can be clever and will target businesses who do not show that they have an understanding of cyber awareness or any certification.
Here are some of the reasons why obtaining Cyber Essentials would be beneficial to your business.
• Enables you to show that you have certified cyber security measures in place.
• Reassures your customers that you take protection of their data seriously and put measures in place to do so.
• Attracts prospective new clients, showing that you are committed to cyber security.
• Provides certification logos to demonstrate your commitment on websites, company branding etc.
• Allows your business to tender for contracts that require certification, such as public sector procurement.
• Allows your business to understand its security level and where any weaknesses may lie.
• Allows your business to implement key areas of security controls to stop around 80% of cyber-attacks.
• Supports compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR).
To find out more about how we can help your business to achieve Cyber Essentials Certification, please contact us.