Reducing energy consumption is not only good for the bottom line, it’s also good for the planet.
By implementing ISO 50001, your business can develop robust action plans linked to significant energy use, aimed at lowering energy costs, greenhouse gas emissions, and other related environmental impacts.
This internationally recognised standard for Energy Management Systems (EnMS) also integrates with other standards such as ISO 9001 and ISO 14001, so if you’re already implementing these, you’re well on the way to achieving it.
WHAT ARE THE BUSINESS BENEFITS?
ISO 50001 will provide a structured framework for you to achieve energy efficiency in whatever type of business you operate. The standard will help you to:
- Reduce energy costs by taking a structured approach towards reducing energy waste and improving performance.
- Reduce greenhouse gas emissions and meet your carbon reduction targets.
- Improve decision-making by using the ISO 50001 framework to help you gather data, and design better systems and processes for your business.
- Enable and motivate staff by getting them involved in energy and carbon reduction planning.
- Enhance your business image by showing your commitment to becoming a greener, more responsible organisation.
HOW CAN CLEAR QUALITY HELP WITH ISO 50001?
Our specialist team of ISO consultants are dedicated to supporting businesses of all sizes with the implementation of effective management systems. We will work with your team to develop an ISO 50001 plan, set objectives, and improve energy efficiency across your business.
We can also help you to understand any overlap and differences between this and other ISO systems so that you can decide what’s best for your organisation.
Contact Clear Quality today for a free, no-obligation chat.